38036 Grenoble Frankreich
International seminar: Perspectives for the development of education on earthen architectures. See the seminar announcement. Download Call for Papers The scientific committee will select approximately…
International seminar: Perspectives for the development of education on earthen architectures.
The scientific committee will select approximately twenty abstracts for presentation at the seminar. A selection of these presentations will be published in the proceedings (with priority given to registered and present authors).
Format and content of abstract submissions
Submissions must include the following:
- Last and first name of the principal author and Institution
- Contact details: email, telephone number, postal address
- If applicable: Last and first name(s) of the co-author(s)
- Title of the paper
- Keywords (maximum 5)
- Abstract: 2000 characters including spaces (maximum 300 words). The abstract should communicate the subject of the proposed paper. The paper should focus on the history of the institution, the type(s) of activity undertaken, critical stages in the development of the initiative (difficulties encountered, hurdles, occurrences, favourable circumstances) and new perspectives.
Abstracts should be written in French, English or Spanish.
The evaluation criteria of the abstracts are as follows:
- Concordance of the subject with the theme
- Relevance and/or originality of the subject or the approach (teaching methods, innovation, disciplinary interfaces, new tools, impacts, etc.)
- Extent of the training related to research
- Clarity of communication
Article submissions and presentations
The paper should develop the points raised in the abstract and not exceed 3600 words in total, including the summary, the bibliography, the authors’ biographical note(s) and illustration captions.
Papers and oral presentations must be in English or French.
Authors must agree not to restrict publication rights of the editorial content and illustrations of their articles. Any article submission assumes that authors authorize the CRAterre laboratory to disseminate and/or subsequently publish their manuscript and accompanying illustrations.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: February 1st, 2018
- Announcement of the selected papers and call for articles: March 1st, 2018
- Reception of papers for presentation: May 1st, 2018
- Deadline for registration: speakers – May 1st, 2018 / participants – May 15th, 2018
Submission of abstracts
Please send abstract submissions to: Terraeducation@gmail.com